HVAC Preventive Maintenance
Your home’s HVAC system helps keep you and your family comfortable, no matter what the conditions are outside. In order to efficiently and effectively do its job, your heating and cooling units must be properly maintained.
Just like your car, which needs to be tuned up ever so often to keep it running well, your HVAC system needs attention so that little problems don’t develop into major issues. Keep repair costs and energy bills low with a simple bi-annual maintenance check up.
Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning offers routine, preventive maintenance services to ensure your system lasts longer and saves you money. We recommend you have a “tune up” performed on your HVAC system twice per year; once in the spring and once in the fall, to prepare for the harsher weather coming up.
Pre-Paid Service Agreement
Our pre-paid service maintenance agreement assures you that your equipment will be regularly inspected by our trained personnel and kept in good repair. We will come out and service your unit twice per year (once in the Spring, and once in the Fall). This will benefit you in the following ways:
- Complete inspection and service annually
- Lower operation costs due to increased operating efficiency
- Priority service at all times to ensure equipment operation
- Preferred pricing on heating, cooling & plumbing repairs – 10% off service calls & parts
- Longer equipment life through planned maintenance
In the event a break down does occur, qualified experts will respond with 24 hour priority service!
Call us at (870) 238-8785 to sign up for the pre-paid maintenance agreement today! The cost starts at $200 per year (for 1 AC + 1 furnace).
Warning Signs of Potential Problems
There are telltale warning signs of potential problems on the horizon, and we help you identify those in time to get them fixed before they become major issues.
According to the Electrical Safety Foundation (esfi.org), the following is a list of things you should look out for.
- Your energy bill goes up without increased use
- Any sounds such as clunking or knocking
- The air in the home is too humid or too dry
- Certain areas of the home are hotter or cooler than others
- HVAC breaker keeps tripping
- If your furnace is more than 15 years old, or if your air conditioner is more than 10 years old it may be time for a replacement
Upkeep and Maintenance
- Make sure fuel-burning heating equipment is vented to the outside without obstruction
- Replace the HVAC filter at least every 90 days
- Keep intake and output vents clean and clear of debris and dust
- Have your heating and air conditioning systems inspected by a qualified service professional at least once a year to make sure they are running at optimal efficiency and to diagnose any potential problems.
- Some heating appliances may produce carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas that is tasteless, colorless, and odorless. Protect your home with CO alarms and test them monthly to ensure they are working properly.
Other Things to Keep In Mind
- All repairs should be performed by a certified HVAC technician
- HVAC systems use the most household energy
Click the graphic below to download the attachment!